Monday, May 08, 2006
Another new stitcher in blogland!
Hi and welcome to my world. I just started stitching a month ago and since I do not know any stitchers locally, what better way to make friends than to start a blog.

So I am Joy, mother of 2 kids that can be wonderful once second and little devils the next. ;) They are girl aka ladybug 6yo and boy aka little monkey 5yo. One is in 1st grade, the other will start kindergarden next fall. At the moment I am a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM) and live with my own SAHM. I hope to be able to stay home for the summer and only start work once little monkey starts school. Around here though, plans are meant to be changed, from one second to the next we never know what to expect.

Here's a prime example, my boyfriend aka big fox (the kids father) has not come home last night after work. Who knows, perhaps there's a valid reason.... or not, only time will tell. So this blog helps me cope with life and it's unexpecting surprises. ;)


2 Comments:

Blogger j said...

welcome to the world of blogging!

Blogger Lelia said...

Welcome! Blogging is fun : ) I've enjoyed reading your posts this a.m.

Post a Comment

<< Home