Friday, July 07, 2006
Uh oh...
Calling out an SOS!

Computer down, limited access, no stitching progress at all. We've been spending family time outside, Big Fox has had a few days off. Water heater decided to go on strike for a day after a huge storm. Bought all school supplies for both kids, even splurged in some very much needed new clothes for me.

I repeat computer down, help me! LOL!

Hope to be back soon and get back to stitching but family time has been great too! I have missed reading blogs and will have a ton to catch up! Until then enjoy the warm summer days! :) I miss you...


4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Just think of all that free time you'll have for stitching instead of surfing. ;) Hope you get it fixed soon though.

Blogger Karin said...

I completely understand - don't think I'd survive without a computer.

Blogger Patti said...

Good luck on getting your PC fixed. Mine's on it's last legs and I worry about it crashing. Thanks for the tips on using more markers for the lace on my socks - I am going to start this evening!

Blogger Lelia said...

Enjoy your free time. I'd miss my laptop, too.

Argh - school supplies ... I dread the back-to-school shuffle. I think the boys have registration August 9th.

Post a Comment

<< Home